Getting the best auto insurance coverage at the lowest rates is what most people need, but so many have a hard to find it. Owning an automobile is expensive, especially if you pay a hefty car loan or lease. This is why you need to get cheaper car insurance that will save you hundreds. Traders Insurance is your go-to source for finding the quality coverage you need at low rates. It’s as simple as that.
You are online searching for new auto insurance because you are probably paying too much and want to get a better deal. At Traders Insurance Co we are on a mission to help consumers get better coverage at lower rates. This is why we are growing at such a fast rate, and continue to improve each year. With direct insurance plans, you can often save $500 or more. Our coverage is sold in each state, and to almost anyone that has a valid driver’s license, even if you are a high-risk driver.
Traders Insurance Quotes
So, you need to compare auto insurance quotes and don’t know where to begin? The best place to start is online with Traders car Insurance quotes. If you need to compare rates from dozens of the top national and regional carriers and look at dozens of customer reviews, then you’ve come to the right place. Just enter your zip code and fill out a few simple questions, that’s all there is to it. The entire quote process only takes about five minutes and all of your information is secure.
Owning a personal vehicle is a need most people can’t go without, but it also comes with a set of expenses like auto insurance. Getting the proper amount of coverage is essential to protect the assets you have accumulated. That’s why the cheapest insurance plan is often not the best option. You need insurance to protect you from financial harm and Traders can do that.
You also want to do business with a company like Traders Insurance that has a good, solid track record of paying out claims in full and on time. Many people that seek the cheapest rates from small insurers end up with bad claim experiences, or a claim not being paid at all. This is why you need to buy coverage from a company you can trust, that has a long track record of on-time claim payments.
Low Rates for All Types of Vehicles
Most Americans are crazy about their vehicles. Some people even give their car’s a name. This emotional attachment leads many people to spend more money than they can really afford or lease an expensive car, without ever thinking about the cost of insuring it. This often leads to budget issues and people not getting enough insurance coverage because they just can’t afford it. This is why it’s important to review the insurance you need and do adequate research before you buy a car.
Different types of cars will cost more to insure. This is because carriers associate the potential risk each vehicle has and match that to the average claim cost for that particular make and model. Insurers keep detailed data on loss records and adjust rates appropriately. It might be hard to believe, but each type of car appeals to a certain kind of driver. For example, a mom with three kids probably won’t buy a sports car and race around at 90 miles per hour on a Friday night.
· Minivans – These are some of the safest cars made. They are also driven by parents that are typically very safe drivers, as they are often carrying around kids. Most newer minivans have extensive safety features such as anti-lock brakes, surround air-bags, and rigid frames for added protection.
· Four-Door Sedans – These vehicles, in general, have low-cost yearly insurance rates. Just like with minivans, four-door sedans are often owned by older people, who drive safer and take less risks. This includes vehicles like the Ford Taurus and Toyota Camry. They also often have less powerful engines, that reduce the chance of risky driving. Corporations that offer discounted fleet vehicles to employees often buy four-door vehicles, simply because the cost of insuring them is so much cheaper.
· Sports Cars – As you’ve probably guessed, these cars cost more to insure because they are powerful, fast, and often very expensive. In general, owners of these vehicles will take more risks behind the wheel and drive a lot faster. When sports cars get into wrecks, they are usually more expensive to repair or replace than four-door sedans or minivans. Also, many thieves target high-performance sports cars, which adds to the overall cost to insure them.
· Sports Utility Vehicles or SUVs – Like minivans, SUV’s are a popular choice for moms and dads. They also have some of the best safety ratings of any type of automobile. Some SUVs, like the Jeep Cherokee, are some of the cheapest automobiles to insure. Some higher-end SUVs like Range Rover’s or Porsche Cayenne cost more to insure. This is because they cost so much and are very expensive to repair or replace.
· Pick-up Trucks – While these big vehicles are not the fastest, they are often driven extremely hard. Rates will vary a lot depending on the make and model, in addition to the intended use of the truck.
· Hybrid and Electric Vehicles – Providers don’t have as much data on Hybrids and Electric vehicles because they are newer to the market. Also, some electric vehicles like Tesla’s have experienced battery fires, which poses significant threats if the problem persists. The good news is some companies like Farmers Insurance offer discounts to owners of environmentally friendly hybrid vehicles. Enter your zip code to start your free online quote and compare prices in minutes.
Auto Insurance Price Factors
There are so many factors that companies like Traders Insurance use to determine your premiums. Here are a few of the main ones:
- The Make, model, and price of your vehicle. Higher priced automobiles will cost more to insure, as will more powerful and sporty vehicles. Safety features such as air-bags, automatic seat belts, anti-lock brakes, and also anti-theft devices will get you discounted rates.
- Driving Record – Safe drivers get lower rates because they pose less of a risk to insurers.
- Age of the primary driver – younger drivers under 25 will pay more for coverage. Drivers between 40 and 65 pay some of the lowest rates.
- Zip Code – Where you live is an important factor that plays a big role in pricing your premiums. In general, rural areas are cheaper and urban areas equate to higher premiums.
- Your Credit – Insurance companies are placing a greater emphasis on credit as a factor in determining a person’s risk profile. Keep your credit score above 650 and save on auto insurance.
Quality Car Insurance Coverage for Less
At Traders Auto Insurance, we can insure just about any type of vehicle you have. Our agents can carefully go over your insurance needs, as well as your budget, to get you legally insured with great coverage for less. We take the time to understand the specific needs of each customer and get them the coverage they deserve at affordable rates. That’s one of the many competitive advantages we have.
Every auto insurance policy is made up of a type of insurance. If you are unfamiliar with each type of coverage, then Traders Insurance will go over your unique needs and get you the best coverage at the lowest possible price. Here are the main types:
A. Liability – It’s the law in every state in the U.S. for drivers to carry, in the least, state minimum levels of liability coverage. If you get into an accident and are liable for causing it, this coverage will pay for related expenses and repairs to the other party involved. You should strongly consider getting more than the state minimum levels of protection.
B. Collision – This coverage will pay for repairs to your vehicle when it’s damaged in an accident with another automobile or object like a pole or tree. If you own your vehicle, it is optional. However, if you finance or lease your car, it will likely be mandatory.
C. Comprehensive – If your automobile suffers damages from anything other than hitting another car, then this coverage kicks in. This includes natural weather-related events like flooding, fires, and tornadoes. It also covers vandalism and theft. Like collision, If your car is financed or leased, you will be required to purchase it.
D. Uninsured Motorist – This is important coverage to consider because about 13% of drivers carry no auto insurance at all. Securing uninsured driver insurance will protect you, in the event you get into an accident with one of these lawless drivers.
You can also consider adding additional protection such as bodily injury protection and increased medical coverage. Many accidents result in serious injuries and this added protection can really save you financially. If you are unsure about the type of coverage best for you or the limit amounts you should buy, call a Traders Insurance agent and get a free consultation.
State lawmakers in recent years have implemented no-fault insurance laws. This is an effort to reduce the large lawsuits that often occur after accidents. No-fault includes:
Pain and suffering fall under the current liability limits of the policy and courts cannot intervene. Driver fault is negated. Each insurer thus pays for the damages that resulted from the accident, before any legal decision is made. This greatly reduces court costs. Lawsuits are not allowed until a minimum threshold of loss is met.
It’s important you familiarize yourself with all the auto insurance laws in your area. If you are confused about whether your state has adopted no-fault car insurance laws, speak to a Traders Insurance agent and he or she will gladly explain the laws and requirements in your state.
Traders Home Insurance
Your home is your castle. That’s why you should carefully select homeowners insurance coverage. If you have a simple mobile home or a multi-million dollar estate, Traders Homeowners Insurance can get you covered at very competitive rates. In certain areas of the U.S., some homes can be insured for as low as $39 per month, with great coverage to match.
If you want to save more, consider bundling auto and homeowners insurance together. With this discount, you can save up to 10% and get the great coverage and service you expect. Apply online for a Traders Home Insurance quote and see how much you can save.
Customer Service that Beats Expectations
One of the reasons so many people stick with Traders Insurance Company year after year is the friendly and helpful customer service representatives. Whether you are a new customer seeking a quote or a long term customer that is adding on coverage, we will be happy to assist you. Traders get some of the best reviews in the business and strive each day to get better.
Get Cheaper Coverage with Traders Insurance
Most people don’t realize there are so many ways you can save money on auto insurance. Here are just a few examples of how you can reduce your Traders Car Insurance premium.
- Drive Less. If you drive less than 800 miles a month, you can qualify for a low mileage discount that could save you 10% or more.
- Get a Multi-Car Discount. Do you own two or more vehicles? If so, insure them together and save about 10%.
- Senior Citizen Discount. Are you 55 years of age or older? Seniors can qualify for discounted rates with Traders.
- Limited Liability Plans. Older automobiles that have depreciated 70% or more can get lower levels of liability protection. This can reduce your premiums by 40% or more.
Get a Free Online Quote
Do you need to get cheaper car insurance with the lowest deposit possible? If this sounds like your situation, then give Traders Insurance a try. There is no obligation to get a quote and it is 100% free. If you prefer to call, you can reach a representative during normal business hours seven days a week. Get started now by entering your zip code. Get your personal rate quote in less than five minutes and save on the coverage you need.